How does a new cash buyer connect with a local wholesaler?

How does a new cash buyer connect with a local wholesaler?

Real Estate Professional · Northport, AL · Member since 2016 · 7 posts · 0 votes

All of the research I have done talks about how wholesalers connect with cash buyers, but not new cash buyers connecting with local wholesalers. Im new and and in the investor phase of getting to know my market by analyzing deal after deal from the MLS. I am looking to connect with local wholesalers in my area, Tuscaloosa County and possibly Birmingham.

0Reply
22 views

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Wholesaler · Jupiter, FL · Member since 2015 · 41 posts · 16 votes
    10y

    Welcome! Find local REIA meetups and start networking with people. Also, you can also try searching "must sell" on Craigslist and you'll no doubt start seeing some of the same names and numbers on listings. Dont be afraid to call wholesalers because they are always looking to grow their cash buyer list.

    Good luck!

  • Investor · Tuscaloosa, AL · Member since 2010 · 26 posts · 18 votes
    10y

    There is a Tuscaloosa group meeting 6/14 at 6pm at Mellow Mushroom. Stop by if you get a chance.

  • Visalia-Fresno, CA · Member since 2009 · 1k+ posts · 863 votes
    10y

    @Cris Rainer  Connect with people that personally own property and they have no financial benefit to connect/mentor you.  The worst advice I have received has came from people trying to sell me a product or service they didn't personally own.  I'm not saying this to insult wholesalers or professional people making a living.  I say this so we all dig down and peel the layers of the people trying to give us advice and find the true reason why they want to help us.  It takes a lot of time and energy to assemble a team...

    Keep the momentum


    Frank

  • Northport, AL · Member since 2015 · 24 posts · 3 votes
    10y

    @Ralph Taylor I am interested in a local meet up. I will be out of town on business next week. Is this a weekly meeting?

  • Investor · Tuscaloosa, AL · Member since 2010 · 26 posts · 18 votes
    10y

    This is more or less organizational. It will probably be a monthly meeting.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.