What value can I bring to agents who bring me wholesale deals?

What value can I bring to agents who bring me wholesale deals?

Fort Worth, TX · Member since 2015 · 76 posts · 13 votes

I am trying to establish a working relationship with some agents in the area with the hope that they have some clients or know somebody who wants to sell.  Obviously, I know I need to provide them something of value if they are bringing me potential leads.  What are some ways that I can provide them value in return for giving me information?

0Reply
11 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Broker · Chicago, IL · Member since 2015 · 531 posts · 266 votes
    10y

    Send them referral clients

  • Fort Worth, TX · Member since 2015 · 76 posts · 13 votes
    10y

    @Sarah Ziehr yes, I plan on doing that.  Unfortunately, I don't have many referrals right now to provide them.  If they bring me a lead that ends up being a deal, can they get a commission off the wholesale transaction?  Can agents make commissions off of assignments or double closings?  Since I'm starting out, I wouldn't mind this since it would motivate them to bring me more leads.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.