Richmond Virginia newbie needs a title company referral!

Richmond Virginia newbie needs a title company referral!

Lanexa, VA · Member since 2014 · 15 posts · 4 votes

I have a deal under contract that I will be assigning to another investor. The property is in Richmond va, the seller is in Atlanta Georgia,  the buyer is in Richmond. Do I need to get the seller to come to Virginia to close?  Or do I use two title companies, 1 here and 1 in Georgia? Also I need a wholesale savvy title company. Any recommendations?

0Reply
6 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Richmond, VA · Member since 2014 · 158 posts · 64 votes
    11y

    You can use one title company.  They can do everything via Esign, etc. As far as specific title companies- if you're not using an attorney- I recommend Title Alliance of Virginia and Insight Title. Congrats on your deal.

  • Lanexa, VA · Member since 2014 · 15 posts · 4 votes
    11y

    @daniel. Should I be using an attorney?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.