Sellers and buyers agreement

Sellers and buyers agreement

Fort Worth, TX · Member since 2014 · 18 posts · 0 votes

I have a potential deal going but need help with the agreement process. Preferably using little to no money.. Below is the process I believe that has to take place. If anyone can elaborate more please do so. What actually takes place and what are the costs associated with each transactions? What do I need to focus on and what I need to watch out for?

-negotiate deal

- use a buyers and sellers agreement have seller sign.

- send the agreement to title company.

- use a buyers and sellers agreement have buyer sign.

-send agreement to title company.

-wait for check from title company.

I need an agreement that I can use in Texas . If anyone can show me where to get one please let me know.

Thank you my fellow bigger pocket friends.

0Reply
8 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Broker · San Francisco Bay Area, CA · Member since 2014 · 57 posts · 27 votes
    12y

    Arturo -

    i think you should look in our "Free Ultimate Guide to R.E. Investing" and read everything on Wholesaling ... It will help a lot.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.