Long Island, NY Title Companies & Attorneys.

Long Island, NY Title Companies & Attorneys.

Suffolk County, NY · Member since 2014 · 2 posts · 2 votes

Hello everyone,

I have been doing a lot of research (forums,Blogs,Podcasts) and reading about wholesaling just like every other newbie with no money and high expectations! LOL

Im currently looking into some local REIA groups and started to make some calls today to try and find a lawyer that is familiar with wholesaling as well as a title company, but they all said there not familiar with assignments, double closing, ex...

Can anyone point me in the direction of a lawyer and title company? do most people in NY use lawyers or Title Companies when wholesaling ?

any help will be greatly appreciated,

thanks

0Reply
19 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Investor · NJ · Member since 2014 · 26 posts · 9 votes
    12y
    Garrett C. Hi I'm from New York as well, trying to start off with wholesaling. I was referred to a real estate lawyer by my sisters boss who is an immigration lawyer. I will call today and find out if she is familiar with this type of business, if so, I'll pass her info along to you. PM me so I won't forget to get back to you. Any one know of any title companies? I'm stuck here as well. Thanks
  • Floral Park, NY · Member since 2015 · 17 posts · 6 votes
    11y

    @Garrett C. Did you find an attorney you can direct me too? I am just starting out now and trying to get my team together 

    thank you in advance 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.