Obviously the answer I'm sure depends on a number of factors (affordability, reliability, etc.) Virtual Assistant would be less affordable but you would have a higher margin and JV partners would be possibly in many cases be less reliable but would be possibly be easier to collab with more holistically.
So I guess it would really come down to this...
What are arguments for both the VA side and the arguments for the JV side of the argument? Is there a reason why someone who could easily afford a VA would rather pick JV partners instead? If you both what would you have them do? Would it be on separate things? If so what?
Obviously a lot of questions but hopefully you can see what I'm getting at. Ultimately what separates a strategy involving JVs from VAs?
Okay. Are JVs far more productive because they run their own wholesale business and can approach it all more holistically than VAs? Because they run on percentages instead of being paid by the hour? Or both?
Okay. Are JVs far more productive because they run their own wholesale business and can approach it all more holistically than VAs? Because they run on percentages instead of being paid by the hour? Or both?
A JV is supposed to make more money the harder they work. A VA is lowly paid and by the hour. Don't get me wrong, there are some great VAs out there, but you have to find them, train them, monitor them and pay them well for them to produce anything above mediocre results.
Gotcha. I was actually wondering about the motivation of a VA who isn't getting paid on commission. It always seemed like a not optimal way of creating incentives, loyalty, and good relationships with them in general.
Obviously the answer I'm sure depends on a number of factors (affordability, reliability, etc.) Virtual Assistant would be less affordable but you would have a higher margin and JV partners would be possibly in many cases be less reliable but would be possibly be easier to collab with more holistically.
So I guess it would really come down to this...
What are arguments for both the VA side and the arguments for the JV side of the argument? Is there a reason why someone who could easily afford a VA would rather pick JV partners instead? If you both what would you have them do? Would it be on separate things? If so what?
Obviously a lot of questions but hopefully you can see what I'm getting at. Ultimately what separates a strategy involving JVs from VAs?
Well, for starters, you could probably have a VA hired before the day is over and if they were not a good fit, you could move on.