Skip to content
Wholesaling

User Stats

Votes

How to do wholesaling in europe

Posted Apr 22 2024, 13:04

I live in norway and almost no one know what wholesale is here not even the bank or real estate agents so how can i start with it and how do i find investors in europe ir norway 

User Stats

Votes
David Ramirez
Pro Member
#1 Wholesaling Contributor
  • Wholesaler
  • Tampa, FL
Votes |
Pro Member
#1 Wholesaling Contributor
  • Wholesaler
  • Tampa, FL
Replied Apr 23 2024, 04:00

The real estate market is very different in Europe. My family is from Italy, and the market there is very slow since people don't tend to move as often as here in the States. I would recommend looking for real estate events and connecting with people in the industry to see what the market is like for people flipping, holding long-term, or short-term.

User Stats

Votes
Bob Stevens
Pro Member
#4 General Landlording & Rental Properties Contributor
  • Real Estate Consultant
  • Cleveland
Votes |
Pro Member
#4 General Landlording & Rental Properties Contributor
  • Real Estate Consultant
  • Cleveland
Replied Apr 23 2024, 04:46
Quote from @Kristian Nyrønning:

I live in norway and almost no one know what wholesale is here not even the bank or real estate agents so how can i start with it and how do i find investors in europe ir norway 

EXACT same way as anywhere, NETWORK, 

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Henry Clark
Pro Member
#1 Commercial Real Estate Investing Contributor
  • Developer
Votes |
Pro Member
#1 Commercial Real Estate Investing Contributor
  • Developer
Replied Apr 23 2024, 04:52

OP the key behind wholesaling is to be able to resale while you are contract while your due license or financing period is running.  @David Ramirez mentioned Italy.  My brother and his wife are just finishing buying a house there.  They looked at about 50 properties and each one had an issue.  This would create a problem on a quick resale.  As mentioned each country is different.  I would walk thru the purchase process in Norway and see if you can do a quick resale and also make sure it is legal or you can’t be sued for tying up the property from the owners selling.  

Document the process of selling in Norway. Then make a post on advice within that market for wholesaling.