Purchase agreement contracts for wholesalers in California

Purchase agreement contracts for wholesalers in California

New to Real Estate · Bay Area, CA · Member since 2022 · 7 posts · 0 votes

Hello BP family, I have a couple leads regarding motivated sellers, but before I enter negotiations I wanted to make sure I had a good legal purchase agreement contract in place in the event things go as planned. 

I downloaded a template from the files page but wanted to see what kind of templates other wholesalers from California specifically are using. Would you be willing to share and send me some? Thank you all for your time.

0Reply
27 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Sacramento/Placer ~ San Francisco Bay Area counties · Member since 2012 · 1k+ posts · 743 votes
    3y

    @Account Closed

    I have no affiliation with this company but try this webpage: https://journal.firsttuesday.u...

    Select the form that meets your criteria.

    Good luck..

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.