Excited to Connect — Multifamily and Commercial Developer Focused on Strategic Growth

Excited to Connect — Multifamily and Commercial Developer Focused on Strategic Growth

Developer · NJ · Member since 2025 · 2 posts · 3 votes

Hi everyone,

My name is Secoya, and I’m a real estate developer and designer focused on multifamily and commercial projects in Bergen and Passaic County, New Jersey and other strategic growth markets.

I’m here to learn from experienced investors, share insights from the development side, and connect with people passionate about creating value through smart design and strong market fundamentals.

I’m particularly interested in building relationships with investors, brokers, and fellow developers who see opportunity in well-located, underutilized properties and emerging submarkets.

Looking forward to connecting with like-minded folks here! Feel free to reach out if you’re working on similar projects or are interested in collaborating.

SJ

3Reply
37 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Kristi KandelPro Member
    Developer · Fort Myers Beach, FL · Member since 2018 · 383 posts · 195 votes
    1y
    Quote from @Secoya Jenkins:

    Hi everyone,

    My name is Secoya, and I’m a real estate developer and designer focused on multifamily and commercial projects in Bergen and Passaic County, New Jersey and other strategic growth markets.

    I’m here to learn from experienced investors, share insights from the development side, and connect with people passionate about creating value through smart design and strong market fundamentals.

    I’m particularly interested in building relationships with investors, brokers, and fellow developers who see opportunity in well-located, underutilized properties and emerging submarkets.

    Looking forward to connecting with like-minded folks here! Feel free to reach out if you’re working on similar projects or are interested in collaborating.

    SJ

     @Secoya Jenkins Hey!! Another fellow developer here. Happy to connect too. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.