Skip to content
Pro Members Get Full Access
Succeed in real estate investing with proven toolkits that have helped thousands of aspiring and existing investors achieve financial freedom.
$0 TODAY
$32.50/month, billed annually after your 7-day trial.
Cancel anytime
Find the right properties and ace your analysis
Market Finder with key investor metrics for all US markets, plus a list of recommended markets.
Deal Finder with investor-focused filters and notifications for new properties
Unlimited access to 9+ rental analysis calculators and rent estimator tools
Off-market deal finding software from Invelo ($638 value)
Supercharge your network
Pro profile badge
Pro exclusive community forums and threads
Build your landlord command center
All-in-one property management software from RentRedi ($240 value)
Portfolio monitoring and accounting from Stessa
Lawyer-approved lease agreement packages for all 50-states ($4,950 value) *annual subscribers only
Shortcut the learning curve
Live Q&A sessions with experts
Webinar replay archive
50% off investing courses ($290 value)
Already a Pro Member? Sign in here
Market Trends & Data

User Stats

Votes
Ian Hogan
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Worcester, MA
Votes |
Worcester MA Multifamily Market Trends - April Data

Ian Hogan
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Worcester, MA
Posted May 27 2024, 18:11

Worcester Listing Inventory has maintained at the same levels as the previous month of March, which in these low inventory times is sometimes all we can ask for. Sales stay on track similar to the previous year with a spike this past month. Similarly Market Supply has remained at a more healthy value, but is not indicating any issue or distress of the market. Sold Price vs List Price indicates the Worcester market has hit an equilibrium on price. It may look like April data is not there but it is nearly at 0%.

User Stats

Votes
Jason Wray
Pro Member
  • Banker
  • Nationwide
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Banker
  • Nationwide
Replied May 27 2024, 23:06

Ian,

I read your post about the different Cities in MA and wanted to connect.  I am looking to partner up with some seasoned agents in MA, NH, VT, MN.  I have a lot of friends and family in MA and it would be great to have an agent I can send my Approved buyers.  I always get asked when I approve a customer for a mortgage - Do You Have a Good Agent"

If you want send me your email and I can add you to my Realtor contacts.  

User Stats

Votes
Andrew Freed
Agent
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Worcester, MA
Votes |
Agent
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Worcester, MA
Replied May 30 2024, 03:39

@Jason Wray - Makes sense. Ian and I are on an investor focused team in the Worcester market and always welcome referrals. Feel free to touch base with Ian or myself and happy to assist some of your clients in finding investment properties. That is pretty much all we focus on. 

Candor Realty Worcester Logo
BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes