Charlotte, NC rental Report for March 2024

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Member since 2024 · 77 posts · 105 votes
2y

Thanks for sharing! I am currently in the WNC rental market, hoping to get into Charlotte soon!

See this reply in the discussion

12 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • River SavaPro Member
    Lender · USA · Member since 2022 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    2y

    Thanks for sharing Lily. Would love to connect as I am also in CLT. 

  • Investor · Miami Beach, FL · Member since 2017 · 362 posts · 109 votes
    2y

    Thanks for sharing Lily! :)

  • Investor · Member since 2024 · 77 posts · 105 votes
    2y

    Thanks for sharing! I am currently in the WNC rental market, hoping to get into Charlotte soon!

  • Real Estate Broker · Charlotte · Member since 2024 · 29 posts · 20 votes
    2y
    Quote from @River Sava:

    Thanks for sharing Lily. Would love to connect as I am also in CLT. 


     Yes, I would love to connect with you as well.

  • Real Estate Broker · Charlotte · Member since 2024 · 29 posts · 20 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Jacopo Iasiello:

    Thanks for sharing Lily! :)


     You're very welcome :)

  • Real Estate Broker · Charlotte · Member since 2024 · 29 posts · 20 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Erica Calella:

    Thanks for sharing! I am currently in the WNC rental market, hoping to get into Charlotte soon!

    You're very welcome :) I would be happy to connect when you decide to come to Charlotte. 
  • Wyatt WolffPro Member
    Lender · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2019 · 467 posts · 278 votes
    2y

    Thank you! 

  • Real Estate Broker · Charlotte · Member since 2024 · 29 posts · 20 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Wyatt Wolff:

    Thank you! 


     You’re welcome 👍

  • Investor · Miami Beach, FL · Member since 2017 · 362 posts · 109 votes
    2y

    Thanks Lily! :)

  • Member since 2019 · 5 posts · 0 votes
    2y

    Thanks for sharing. I'm a property manager and realtor in CLT. Would love to connect

  • Real Estate Broker · Charlotte · Member since 2024 · 29 posts · 20 votes
    2y
    Quote from @David Hurst:

    Thanks for sharing. I'm a property manager and realtor in CLT. Would love to connect


     Sure would love to connect!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.