Las Vegas any new SFH built with ADU/In Laws unit

Las Vegas any new SFH built with ADU/In Laws unit

Investor · Bay Area, CA · Member since 2017 · 85 posts · 35 votes

Don't remember when, but probably a few weeks ago, I heard a youtuber visited a new built SFH (problem 4 /2.5 main house with an attached ADU (1 bedroom unit with its own kitchen and separated entrance). But I just cannot remember the builder name and the locations of these SFHs. Do you know any Builders/locations of these type of SFH?

0Reply
23 views

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Las Vegas, NV · Member since 2013 · 8k+ posts · 10k+ votes
    3y

    Not sure who they were taking about.  But DR Horton is building these in the heartland complex NE of aliante casino. I bought one last month. 

  • New to Real Estate · TX · Member since 2021 · 7 posts · 0 votes
    3y

    I know Lennar has a model called Next Gen that is like that. 

  • New to Real Estate · TX · Member since 2021 · 7 posts · 0 votes
    3y

    I know Lennar has a model called Next Gen that is like that. 

  • Investor · Bay Area, CA · Member since 2017 · 85 posts · 35 votes
    3y

    Thanks @Cecile Silver and @Bill B. for the info.  I will make search later.

  • Real Estate Agent · Henderson, NV · Member since 2011 · 1k+ posts · 550 votes
    3y

    @Jim G. Lennar, DR Horton, TriPoint (formerly Pardee), and I believe Toll Brothers all have some sort of multi-gen product in the Vegas market.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.