Latest press release on hiking payments for good credit home buyers

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Kerry Noble JrPro Member
    Investor · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2018 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    3y

     first ive heard about this...Thank you for this article

  • Member since 2023 · 1 post · 0 votes
    3y

    You're very welcome! 

    As an investor, I am bummed to read this. This is setting us up in the absolute wrong direction, as far as incentives go.

    Experts here, if you could please weigh in, what strategies should we be looking to use to best protect ourselves as investors?

    Appreciate any insights.

  • Member since 2023 · 29 posts · 11 votes
    3y

    @Yash Warke I'm not an expert, but buying under 400k$ would avoid this. I hope that this will only apply to FHA loans. Maybe avoiding FHA loans will let you dodge it? I am not sure though.

  • Member since 2023 · 29 posts · 11 votes
    3y

    It seems like lower down payments get less fees as well

  • Chris SeveneyBusiness Member
    Moderator
    Investor · VA · Member since 2015 · 21k+ posts · 19k+ votes
    3y

    @Trevor Knorpp

    Please note this is the delta from current rates - so in some instances it may go up or down but some are saying someone with lower credit score gets a better rate is false

    7e investments53 Reviews
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.