Hi BP - Title says it all... Looking to drum up some chatter regarding OH
It's not what it was a few years ago, but yes, it's still a market to go to for cash flow. Thing about real estate in Cleveland is, Cleveland's more expensive in 2022 than it's been over the last 10 years, but so is everywhere else. On top of that, the rents we are charging are outrageous compared to what we were charging 10 years ago. I've got units that used to fetch just under $500/mo that are now getting $750+/mo.
Real Estate Agent · Cleveland, OH · Member since 2020 · 280 posts · 365 votes
4y
Hey Dylan! Saw you were looking for Cleveland/OH chatter so I wanted to invite you to the next Cleveland virtual meetup. Here is a link. Would love to have you join in. All the best!
Also, yes. I agree that you can still get great cash flow in CLE. We just have to adjust our definition of "great" in some instances. It's all relative. But compared to other options you can still win with cash flow in Cleveland.
Real Estate Agent · Cleveland, OH · Member since 2021 · 383 posts · 361 votes
4y
I would say so. You can find on market deals that still cashflow, some of them very well, and I don't think you're finding that many other places across the country.