I need help getting Rents in the area of Beaver Falls, PA

I need help getting Rents in the area of Beaver Falls, PA

Investor · Houston, TX · Member since 2021 · 56 posts · 22 votes

Hello, people from PA!

My name is Jose and I am an investor in Florida. I have a couple of investment opportunities in the area of Beaver Falls. I do not know the area and I am having a hard time getting expected rents after renovation. I need this ASAP because I am currently negotiating with the seller. Any help is appreciated:

Property one:

2bed / 2bath / 1,068 sqft, 1.5 stories / 1,307 SqFt lot size 

Property 2:

3 bed / 2 bath / 1,624 sqft, 2 stories / 6,098 SqFt lot size 

Thank you 

0Reply
20 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Beaver, PA · Member since 2011 · 29 posts · 37 votes
4y

Hey @Jose Antonio Flores, I invest up here in Beaver County and very familiar with Beaver Falls. It's not exactly a town I like to buy in... parts of it are a little rough, but still very familiar and can help out if you want to chat. Would need actual addresses versus property size and BR's, etc. There's different parts of Beaver Falls and rent will change based off downtown area, versus near the College, versus in the "chippewa" section that's in a different school district and much more valuable, etc. Send a message if you'd like - Paul 

See this reply in the discussion

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Malcomb StapelPro Member
    Investor · Topeka, KS · Member since 2020 · 669 posts · 488 votes
    4y

    @Jose Antonio Flores  I'll post a link, but it looks like there are three PM companies in the area. Call them up, explain the situation, see what numbers they throw out. 

    https://www.google.com/search?...

  • Investor · Beaver, PA · Member since 2011 · 29 posts · 37 votes
    4y

    Hey @Jose Antonio Flores, I invest up here in Beaver County and very familiar with Beaver Falls. It's not exactly a town I like to buy in... parts of it are a little rough, but still very familiar and can help out if you want to chat. Would need actual addresses versus property size and BR's, etc. There's different parts of Beaver Falls and rent will change based off downtown area, versus near the College, versus in the "chippewa" section that's in a different school district and much more valuable, etc. Send a message if you'd like - Paul 

  • Investor · Beaver Falls, PA · Member since 2015 · 275 posts · 82 votes
    4y

    @Jose Antonio Flores

    Hi Jose Beaver falls has two different school districts. Would have to know if they fall into Beaver Falls School districts or Blackhawk Schools districts . Could make or break the deal , also if they are Beaver Falls Schools would have to know round a bout area, it would also affect rent price

  • Investor · Houston, TX · Member since 2021 · 56 posts · 22 votes
    4y

    Thanks for all the people that reach out to me! 

    Appreciate your time and opinions!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.