Seewing Yee & Robert Culberson Pioneer Homes

Seewing Yee & Robert Culberson Pioneer Homes

Stockton, CA · Member since 2018 · 6 posts · 0 votes
Has anybody out there had any dealings with Seewing Yee of Yee Real Estate Network? Also Robert Culberson of Pioneer Homes? Good, bad or otherwise?
0Reply
26 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · San Jose, CA · Member since 2017 · 343 posts · 102 votes
    8y

    Hi Brandon,

    SeeWing is one of many GURUs in REI space claims himself to be "genius". I dropped you private message, contact me if you need more details.

    I highly suspect his echo system.

    Good Luck

    Vivek

  • Investor · Santa Clara, CA · Member since 2010 · 27 posts · 1 vote
    5y

    I purchased a property in Gainesville, FL through one his providers. It was under an SDIRA. This was back in 2015/2016. I still own the property.

    There was also a flip opportunity through another one of his connections (which he has now disavowed) that didn't do so well. The guy disappeared and did not return any calls. I had to get a lawyer involved and I eventually got most of my principal back. 

    I've been to a few of his meetups where he brings in other providers to present their RE markets. 

    He's a little goofy and he tends to overemphasize moving money away from stocks and put it all into real estate. But talking to him one on one he does have a passion for RE.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.