Looking for the best Real Estate office to to work for

Looking for the best Real Estate office to to work for

Flipper/Rehabber · Dallas, TX · Member since 2017 · 20 posts · 4 votes
Does anyone have a suggestion on a good real estate office to work for near east Cobb. I will be part time for awhile but once I build my business, I can leave corporate America to focus on doing flips and being a realtor. Thank you in advance for your information and opinions.
0Reply
6 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Atlanta GA | Marietta GA | Greenville SC | Spartanburg SC · Member since 2014 · 202 posts · 60 votes
    9y

    Tiffany, I'm part of Keller Williams Atlanta North in East Cobb. Message me if you want to know more about that office. There's an investor contingent in that office as well. 

  • Yatesville, GA · Member since 2017 · 17 posts · 6 votes
    9y

    I live near South eastern Atlanta and I'm new to the investment scene( Currently in need of my first deal) and Keller Williams is the best company I have ever come in contact with. I hope to eventually work with them.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.