Recommended investor friendly real estate agents Bay Area, CA?

Recommended investor friendly real estate agents Bay Area, CA?

Rental Property Investor · Hollister, CA · Member since 2015 · 11 posts · 0 votes

Hello fellow investors,

I recently found a 4-plex in my neck of the woods on the MLS and a not too unreasonable price. I managed to get a hold of the documents the seller has made available (with estimates indicating at least $56k of deferred maintenance) and am ready to make an offer which includes seller financing.

I have considered requesting dual agency from listing agent but not convinced I'd be best represented. Can anyone recommend someone in southern Bay Area who is comfortable negotiating seller financed deals? Really appreciate everyone's feedback. Thanks in advance!

0Reply
11 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Chris MasonPro Member
    Moderator
    Lender · CA · Member since 2015 · 9k+ posts · 10k+ votes
    9y

    @Robert Musallam is down there.

  • Investor · San Jose, CA · Member since 2014 · 294 posts · 113 votes
    9y

    Thanks @Chris Mason - I appreciate the love!

    Hey @Rudy Figueroa I'd love to talk to you about it. I've actually done a seller financed deal in SJ so I'm pretty familiar with it. Let me know if you'd like to connect.

  • Rental Property Investor · Hollister, CA · Member since 2015 · 11 posts · 0 votes
    9y
    Thanks @Chris Mason for the lead! @Robert Musallam just shot you a PM. Looking forward to hearing from you.
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.