Property Management company recommendation needed Cleveland, OH

Property Management company recommendation needed Cleveland, OH

Lender · Fremont, CA · Member since 2014 · 292 posts · 102 votes

Investors who have properties in Euclid/Cleveland heights, can you please share your recommendation for a property management company ?

Would also appreciate if someone can share contractors in this area as well.

0Reply
25 views

Most Popular Reply

Wholesaler · shaker heights, OH · Member since 2015 · 19 posts · 4 votes
10y

Hi, I am  in the Cleveland area and know a few property management companies and there are a few contractors that I use also. Depending on what type of work you are looking to get done I can help. Contact me for further details

See this reply in the discussion

10 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Simi Valley, CA · Member since 2014 · 14 posts · 5 votes
    10y

    I would also be interested in both property management companies and contractors in the same area.  I have used realestatepros in the past, but with terrible results.

  • Turnkey Provider/Agent · Cleveland, OH · Member since 2015 · 167 posts · 37 votes
    10y

    Hi @Pari Thiagasundaram.  Do you  need property management for single family/duplex or apartment building? 

  • Turnkey Provider/Agent · Cleveland, OH · Member since 2015 · 167 posts · 37 votes
    10y

    Hi @Michael McCarthy

    Same question, are you looking for apartment management or single family/duplex?

  • Lender · Fremont, CA · Member since 2014 · 292 posts · 102 votes
    10y

    @Valerie Couch , looking at SFR's for now.

  • Wholesaler · shaker heights, OH · Member since 2015 · 19 posts · 4 votes
    10y

    Hi, I am  in the Cleveland area and know a few property management companies and there are a few contractors that I use also. Depending on what type of work you are looking to get done I can help. Contact me for further details

  • Lender · Fremont, CA · Member since 2014 · 292 posts · 102 votes
    10y

    @Valerie Couch looking at SFR's

  • Turnkey Provider/Agent · Cleveland, OH · Member since 2015 · 167 posts · 37 votes
    10y

    Ok, how many properties do you currently have?  Unfortunately my company cannot assist with third party management of single-family but I may be able to connect with someone depending on the volume. 

    Thanks.

  • Banker · Portsmouth, OH · Member since 2014 · 14 posts · 5 votes
    10y

    Have you tried Holton-Wise?  I've not, admittedly, not used them but have chatted with a few of their people and they seem very professional and investor-friendly, good website too.  James Wise is also very active in BP community and participated in a podcast. 

  • Real Estate Investor · Alexandria, VA · Member since 2016 · 33 posts · 5 votes
    9y

    @Matt Kimple, 

    @Pari Thiagasundaram @Michael McCarthy I'm late to this thread but am wondering if you have  a property management referral for the East side of Cleveland (Cleveland Heights)?     We are closing on a vacant rent ready triplex next week and appreciate your input (good/bad) on PMs on the East side of Cleveland.   Thank you!  

  • Equity Raiser and Turnkey Provider · Cleveland, OH · Member since 2016 · 4k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    9y
    Originally posted by @Deanna S.:

    @Matt Kimple, 

    @Pari Thiagasundaram @Michael McCarthy I'm late to this thread but am wondering if you have  a property management referral for the East side of Cleveland (Cleveland Heights)?     We are closing on a vacant rent ready triplex next week and appreciate your input (good/bad) on PMs on the East side of Cleveland.   Thank you!  

     You can send me am message, i might be able to assist. In the meantime, please check out What to Look For in a Property Management Company to give you some more information. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.