Title company that does assignments or double closes in Western Washington

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Seattle, WA · Member since 2013 · 77 posts · 9 votes
    11y

    @Elizabeth Blazina You shouldn't have a hard time finding a title company that does assignments.  Any reputable title company that closes many deals a month will know exactly what you are talking about.  I use WFG National Title, they have closed my last 8 transactions and are well versed in all types of closings.  Samantha Ta is who I use and her number is 206-729-7000.  I am not affiliated with them at all they just happen to be who I used 10 years ago when I closed on my personal residence.

  • Elizabeth BlazinaPro Member
    OP
    Property Manager · Seattle, WA · Member since 2010 · 60 posts · 8 votes
    11y

    Thanks Josh!  I will check them out.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.