Need a BPCON Roomie! Females Only

Need a BPCON Roomie! Females Only

Member since 2023 · 11 posts · 5 votes

Hello, I joined Pro in March and registered to attend BPCON in October! 

I have not booked the hotel yet and would love to room with someone. 

Background: I have 4 single-family rental properties in Arizona in the following cities Chandler, Gilbert and Suprise. I've been doing my own property management for the past 3 years and I am in the process of obtaining my real estate license. Please feel free to connect with me via messenger to share my contact information.

Thank You!

1Reply
26 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Hopedale, MA · Member since 2021 · 321 posts · 212 votes
3y

hey! there's a group of girls staying in an airbnb close to the convention

See this reply in the discussion

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • New to Real Estate · HI · Member since 2022 · 13 posts · 3 votes
    3y

    Hi,

    Are you still looking for a roomie, if so im interested. Im a complete rookie, I dont have any rental properties yet but hoping to get one by the end of this year. 

  • Investor · Hopedale, MA · Member since 2021 · 321 posts · 212 votes
    3y

    hey! there's a group of girls staying in an airbnb close to the convention

  • New to Real Estate · HI · Member since 2022 · 13 posts · 3 votes
    3y

    @Jessie Dillon thanks so much!!! I’ll send her a message. 

  • New York City · Member since 2017 · 29 posts · 7 votes
    3y

    I am interested in sharing the room. As for investment experience, I have bought and sold houses, land and condos. I sold them and kept the notes. Looking for a partner who has similar interested in selling US land to Asian investors. In addition, I would like to spend a whole day in Disney World before or after the BPCON. Looking to join an outing group. Can someone pass info to me?

  • Alicia MarksPro Member
    Fort Worth, TX · Member since 2020 · 1k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    3y
    Quote from @Jessie Dillon:

    hey! there's a group of girls staying in an airbnb close to the convention 

    I messaged her as well

  • Alicia MarksPro Member
    Fort Worth, TX · Member since 2020 · 1k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    3y

    Anyone still looking for a roomie?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.