Moving to a new neighborhood, what to look for?

Moving to a new neighborhood, what to look for?

Real Estate Agent 路 Fort Collins, CO 路 Member since 2023 路 171 posts 路 116 votes

Hey BP Fam, 

I am currently about to start a series of neighborhood walk through videos in my area to help people moving to the area understand the different neighborhoods as well as their Pros/Cons. 

I know personally what I look for but wanted to get a feel for what is most important to you when researching a potential neighborhood to move to. 

be as detailed as you want or just list your top priorities, any and all info is going to help me construct the categories I should focus on when making these videos. 

Thanks in advance for all your help and support 馃槉

0Reply
15 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.