Looking for mentor and or rei club or meetups Toronto

Looking for mentor and or rei club or meetups Toronto

Mississauga, Ontario · Member since 2016 · 16 posts · 3 votes
Hi all. Ive been learning about RE through books, podcasts, anything I can get my hand on. Also stupidly enough fell into a trap of a guru who hasn't helped me close a deal in a whole year after a lot of money. As for me I have held up my bargain. I'm studying my *** off. Taking action, I am dedicated to this and I know I have the means to be successful in this business. All I need now is a little guidance from a successful investor ( not a scammer wannabe mentor like I currently have that just cares about taking money from a young new investor and preying on their incompetence ) also I think I should focus on my local area opposed to the USA
1Reply
12 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Tampa, FL · Member since 2016 · 334 posts · 215 votes
    10y
    Check out Todors group: https://www.meetup.com/Real-Estate-Network-Toronto/ Also thornhill wealth forum https://www.meetup.com/Thornhill-Wealth-Forum/
  • Investor · Toronto, Ontario · Member since 2014 · 320 posts · 125 votes
    10y

    @Chris Azer - Good on you to look for other local investors. This single action, for me, was the biggest thing that has advanced my RE investing.

    I'm part of a small meet up in downtown. It's not fancy, a plain room with chairs, but there is a lot of experience and simple good will in the room. I've been to a lot of meetups in Toronto and I don't know why, but there are so many thinly veiled sales pitches. The price is $10 and that's simply to cover the cost of the room we rent out.

    https://www.meetup.com/Toronto-Annex-Real-Estate-Investors/ 

  • Mississauga, Ontario · Member since 2016 · 16 posts · 3 votes
    10y
    Ming Lim Awesome! Thanks for info I'll be there next meeting.
  • Mississauga, Ontario · Member since 2016 · 16 posts · 3 votes
    10y
    Eric Delcol - I'll check those out thanks!
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.