Property Management in Tuscaloosa, AL

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Peter KitzhaberPro Member
    Flipper/Rehabber · Colby, WI · Member since 2020 · 4 posts · 2 votes
    5y

    Following.  My son just committed to Alabama and I am planning to purchase a rental there in the next 12-18 months.  Living 1000 miles away limits my ability to manage the property.  I share your desire to find a reputable and competent property manager.  Good luck!

  • Member since 2021 · 7 posts · 1 vote
    5y

    @Peter Kitzhaber I live in Tuscaloosa and have yet to purchase a rental so I'm not familiar with management companies yet but I can tell you that properties that will cash flow go FAST and above asking price with cash offers. I've been looking heavily for months now and anything I come across on the MLS is pending within 2-3 days. Definitely a good market for rental property though! The university just keeps getting bigger and bigger so there is definitely a lot of renters looking.

  • Architect · Memphis, TN · Member since 2020 · 259 posts · 144 votes
    5y

    Hello! 

    Welcome to BiggerPockets! This platforms allows you to meet many owners, property managers, investors, residents, etc. I am not sure if any of you have found a property management team or not. I wish you all nothing but the best in your search. Our team manages 6,500+ properties throughout 11 cities (3 of 11 cities are in AL): Tuscaloosa, Huntsville, and Birmingham. We have a management team in all our cities, including Tuscaloosa, and would love to discuss your needs to see if we can be of service. 

    Best of Luck! 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.