Recommendations for PM in Denver CO

Recommendations for PM in Denver CO

Member since 2019 · 7 posts · 11 votes

I'm new to this group.  Within the last 1.5 years, I bought 3 small apartment buildings.  They are in pretty good locations.  I'm on my third PM now.  Each building were managed by different PMs, I consolidated them under one PM now.  However, after they got all of my business, they don't seem that responsive anymore.  Furthermore, every time a tenant moves out, they charge me to make the unit ready to market anywhere from $1500-$3000.  This seem very high to me.  They are all small items like patching up nail holes, changing batteries in smoke detector etc.  I know how important having the right PM is to ensure my investments don't end up sucking up a lot of my time and $$.  So far, that has not been the case.  I'm primarily looking for PM who can fill units quickly with qualified tenants, and who don't nickel and dime me to death with every little thing, and actually spend time on my properties once in a while to ensure they are in good shape.  I have a total of 23 units among three buildings.  I'd appreciate any recommendations.

thanks

Isabel

0Reply
5 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.