Redoing my lease- Pools & Trampolines Yea or Nay

Redoing my lease- Pools & Trampolines Yea or Nay

Karli F.Pro Member
Rental Property Investor · Saint Paul, MN · Member since 2015 · 16 posts · 2 votes

Current lease has size limits for both but it's time to reconsider- are size limits enough or scratch them all together?

0Reply
15 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Tim DelaneyPro Member
    Buffalo, NY · Member since 2018 · 790 posts · 530 votes
    1y

    I say no to both. Not worth the liability risk and the potential damage pools leave. You could always put something in the lease that allows them with permission and approval of your insurance.

  • Karli F.Pro Member
    OP
    Rental Property Investor · Saint Paul, MN · Member since 2015 · 16 posts · 2 votes
    1y

    That's a great idea! Thank you.

  • Investor · Las Vegas, NV · Member since 2013 · 8k+ posts · 10k+ votes
    1y

    Allstate says no to any trampolines at any of my Vegas properties. They give you 20-30 days to prove they are gone or cancel your insurance. They have no problem with in ground pools. Though USLI, one of the biggest umbrella policy providers, dropped my max coverage to $1M because I had pools. So I had to leave them. I’d never allow above ground pools.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.