Managing Your Property

User Stats

Votes
Tyler Koller
Votes |
Baselane Vs Stessa

Tyler Koller
Posted Mar 5 2024, 20:31

I have a mix of long term rentals and short term rentals and I'm looking for something to help organize all of my expenses and more. I currently use apartments.co for screening and rent collection. It would be nice if one app had it all but I don't think any are there yet. I really like that Stessa and Baselane offer high earning interest accounts and physical debit cards and sounds like Stessa offers checks. The biggest issue with Stessa is that it sounded like they had very low transfer maximums(making it difficult to pay people) but it looks like they've improved a little bit on that. Baselane seams to be more normal for transfer/deposit limits and you can create multiple virtual accounts for each property. Stessa has an app, and some other lease and screening features too but there is a 16/month fee to unlock all of the features. Baselane has lease, screening, and rent collection features too but no app but it's free.

Has anyone had experience using either or both? I've been leaning towards Baselane but Stessa seams intriguing as well.

Loading replies...