Seeking Your Top Picks: Property Management in Independence, MO

Seeking Your Top Picks: Property Management in Independence, MO

Flipper/Rehabber · OH · Member since 2018 · 7 posts · 6 votes

Hello Kansas City, MO community!

As an out-of-state investor, I'm on the lookout for stellar property management services in the Independence area. If you've had positive experiences with any management companies, I'd really appreciate your recommendations. Thank you for sharing your insights!

1Reply
40 views

Most Popular Reply

Member since 2020 · 1 post · 1 vote
2y

Hi @Edward Stephens or @Alex Olson, I too am an OOS investor looking for a PM for my SFH. Do you have any recommendations for a rental in Ruskin Heights?

See this reply in the discussion

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Broker · Kansas City Metro · Member since 2015 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    2y

    Looking for a multifamily property or a single family home?

  • Realtor and Investor · Leawood, KS · Member since 2015 · 166 posts · 78 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Emerald Dillon:

    Hello Kansas City, MO community!

    As an out-of-state investor, I'm on the lookout for stellar property management services in the Independence area. If you've had positive experiences with any management companies, I'd really appreciate your recommendations. Thank you for sharing your insights!

    Emerald I have a recommendation for you who has done well my clients in the past. I will message you their info.
  • Member since 2020 · 1 post · 1 vote
    2y

    Hi @Edward Stephens or @Alex Olson, I too am an OOS investor looking for a PM for my SFH. Do you have any recommendations for a rental in Ruskin Heights?

  • Realtor and Investor · Leawood, KS · Member since 2015 · 166 posts · 78 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Curtis Sakamoto:

    Hi @Edward Stephens or @Alex Olson, I too am an OOS investor looking for a PM for my SFH. Do you have any recommendations for a rental in Ruskin Heights?


     Yes.  Just shot you a connect request.  Will talk in DM’s

  • Real Estate Broker · Kansas City Metro · Member since 2015 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    2y

    I can provide referrals on multifamily PM. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.