Short Term Rental (STR) Property Managers Rochester New York

Short Term Rental (STR) Property Managers Rochester New York

Long Beach, CA · Member since 2018 · 19 posts · 8 votes

Hey there! I am currently searching for short-term property managers in Rochester, New York. I was wondering if anyone here had any recommendations for a property manager or any suggestions for things I should look for in a qualified STR property manager. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated! Thank you

2Reply
77 views

8 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Michael DavidPro Member
    Real Estate Consultant · MO · Member since 2022 · 79 posts · 37 votes
    4y

    Hi @Mo Adeleye have you tried the property manager search in the Build Your Team Tool? Here are the results for Rochester, NY. Hopefully this helps! Good luck. 

    BiggerPockets
  • Long Beach, CA · Member since 2018 · 19 posts · 8 votes
    4y

    @Michael David, I had not tried that tool! Thank you so much for referring me here!

  • Rental Property Investor · austin, TX · Member since 2020 · 18 posts · 1 vote
    3y

    Did you end up finding a property manager?  Do you own in Rochester?

  • Investor · Rochester, NY · Member since 2015 · 499 posts · 169 votes
    3y

    I own and invest in Rochester NY --dm with specific questions

  • Long Beach, CA · Member since 2018 · 19 posts · 8 votes
    3y

    Hey @Ken Morton! I'm closing on a property in Rochester in the next few weeks. I found an individual who would do rental arbitrage of the property, but not quite the same as an STR property manager. I'm currently looking into seeing how I could get a self-manage setup going with a small trusted team.

  • Long Beach, CA · Member since 2018 · 19 posts · 8 votes
    3y

    @Martin Grizzanti, what's your area of focus in Rochester? Are you experienced with short, mid, or long term rentals?

  • Investor · Rochester, NY · Member since 2015 · 499 posts · 169 votes
    3y

    Hi @Mo Adeleye  I know property managers for all 3--depends on location

  • Long Beach, CA · Member since 2018 · 19 posts · 8 votes
    3y

    Thanks @Martin Grizzanti, good to know! I'm working on setting up a self-management operation but would still love to connect more with property managers and folks in the area. I'll take you up on your earlier offer and DM you with some more specific questions :)

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.