Looking for Rental Property management in Royal Oak MI

Looking for Rental Property management in Royal Oak MI

Member since 2022 · 2 posts · 1 vote

We have a SFM in Royal Oak that we are looking to rent out. Can you suggest a good property management company in this area ?

Also, is it normal for them to ask for leasing cost/renewal cost in addition to monthly management % ? The options I have found so far are placing me at ~15% management cost which I think is high. What should I expect in terms of cost?

0Reply
18 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Drew SygitBusiness Member
    Property Manager · Royal Oak, MI · Member since 2012 · 12k+ posts · 9k+ votes
    4y

    You've probably got a Class A property, so should be on the lower end of monthly property management fees.

    You could look for PMC's charging flat monthly rates, but we've observed most of them go out of business (taking your money with them) or soon raise their fees once they realize they are not profitable and are about to go out of business.

    Let us know what other questions we can address for you.

  • Property Manager · Clawson, MI · Member since 2017 · 12 posts · 2 votes
    4y

    @Sourabh Verma, you can make more money especially in Royal Oak by putting it on Airbnb.  I'm looking to take on 2 more properties right now. I can get you an estimate for your property if you are interested.

    https://willowdwellings.com/pr...

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.