$300 marketing campaign. What your strategie?

$300 marketing campaign. What your strategie?

Carrollton, TX · Member since 2017 · 11 posts · 2 votes
$300 dollars is what I have left after putting up a lead capturing website. In addition bought 100 bandit signs that I plan to strategically place. Sale date is scheduled for Sept1. Id like to ramp up the marketing machine get the phone ringing and start wholesaling and making 5 figures in 30-60days. Thanks BP!
1Reply
22 views

Most Popular Reply

Specialist · Sibley, LA · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 190 votes
9y

@Sean Dolan Instead of responding to your previous post, I'm going to take the bigger man role and the higher road and say...HAVE A BLESSED DAY 

See this reply in the discussion

10 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Vendor · Katy, TX · Member since 2015 · 390 posts · 218 votes
    9y

    Save more money. $300 has a very high probability of being a waste. Vegas has better odds. But to answer, I'd put that towards the gas money of driving for dollars. It won't stretch far as marketing dollars.

  • Investor · Tampa, FL · Member since 2011 · 2k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    9y

    I think the only realistic thing to do with $300 is to drive around and knock on doors and hope you get one. 

    Using $300 to get the phones ringing and start making 5 figures in 30-60 days is not realistic.

  • Specialist · Sibley, LA · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 190 votes
    9y

    @Nestor Penado

    Setting up the capture page is the #1 thing I would've done also. Next is to take that $300 to use it in a very smart way by targeting people on FaceBook ads. Make it very targeted and the results could be wonders. Keep me posted bro

    "Real Estate Marketing Headquarters" Signing Off 

  • Raleigh, NC · Member since 2016 · 86 posts · 26 votes
    9y

    Pick one marketing strategy and be consistent. <=(Most Important)

    I can't tell you $300 isn't enough to get a deal done because it is, but I think it would be pretty tough to do it with a PPC campaign. 

    If it were me, which it was a one point, I'd use some of that money for gas (driving for dollars) and earnest money.

    OR

    I'd spend it on bandit signs, sharpies, and stakes.

    Best Wishes!

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Springfield, MA · Member since 2016 · 641 posts · 204 votes
    9y
    If I'd were you I'd not do the bandit signs. DM is wayyyy way more affective. At least in my market
  • Vendor · Katy, TX · Member since 2015 · 390 posts · 218 votes
    9y

    I would not listen to @Antonio Coleman - $300 in Facebook would be a waste. 

  • Vendor · Katy, TX · Member since 2015 · 390 posts · 218 votes
    9y

    @Jose Castillo What is your DM strategy, if you don't mind sharing? Where do you get your lists? How does the math work out? What is your response rate? Close rate? I've spent millions in PPC generating motivated seller leads, but DM is foreign to me. 

  • Specialist · Sibley, LA · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 190 votes
    9y

    @Sean Dolan I don't I would have never told anyone not to listen to another person marketing ideas. But since you said that I would love to know why would you think it would be a waste to spend $300 on Facebook ads. 

    The reason I ask is that with the right research, marketing tactic you can find hot leads easier and faster. Driving for dollars works great also, but you're limited in your reach. 

    I think @Nestor Penado was looking for the next best step in his journey of marketing. But as of now, I will just love to know from your experience why do you think its a waste of money when myself and other top marketers are having great success with it.

  • Vendor · Katy, TX · Member since 2015 · 390 posts · 218 votes
    9y

    @Antonio Coleman I've spent millions generating motivated seller leads through PPC. Anyone concerned about my credibility, can Google me. Facebook works great, but not with a limited budget of only $300. I'm not going to argue with you, as I suspect you only post in an effort to rank as a 'top contributor' even though your posts lack any substance. All quantity, no quality. It gets old. 

  • Specialist · Sibley, LA · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 190 votes
    9y

    @Sean Dolan Instead of responding to your previous post, I'm going to take the bigger man role and the higher road and say...HAVE A BLESSED DAY 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.