Wenatchee, WA · Member since 2016 · 28 posts · 5 votes
Looking into The Greater Phoenix AZ area and wondering if the market is good for flipping houses?
Specifically looking at Scottsdale, Tempe, Chandler and Gilbert.
Would love to hear your thoughts!
Real Estate Agent · Scottsdale, AZ · Member since 2011 · 471 posts · 296 votes
9y
If you can manage to flip wholesale deals you should do well...I'm finding it very difficult to find cheap properties though, especially in my favorite zip codes .
Investor · Chandler, AZ · Member since 2017 · 33 posts · 10 votes
9y
I don't know about the wholesale market but mls and foreclosure wise I'm finding very little, but there has to be. Houses in my farm area exist in the sub $200k range, distressing property must exist. Just not sure if anyone is tapping them yet. I know of 2 that I'm watching but they are going to auction still, one has a starting bid $15k under a comp'd sale 3 doors down. Maybe 4 to 6 months from now they'll sell for the 188 owed but until then the roof continues to rot and who knows what else.
I think its possible, I hope it is as I wanted to flip some around me. We should try to meet up sometime. I'm at Ray and the 101.
Have to find a wholesaler or chase the leads ourselves most likely. I was in the Alma School and Ray driving for $ yesterday and there is a few places over there that look flip worthy if priced right, and a couple flips in progress from the looks.