Melissadata "One-Time Rential Use Only"??????

Melissadata "One-Time Rential Use Only"??????

Wholesaler · Knoxville, TN · Member since 2016 · 247 posts · 76 votes

I just bought a list off of Melissadata and it has a message that says "one-time rental use only".

What does that mean, exactly?

Also, I noticed that on listsource I had one list of 2,000 people for like $400, a list for a 1,000 at just a little less, than a list for 600 for only $104. Why such the drastic difference? It wouldn't accept my credit card, anyway so I went with Melissadata. A much larger list than I wanted but it at least accepted my card.

As always, thanks for your help.

1Reply
18 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Flipper/Rehabber · Wooster, OH · Member since 2016 · 40 posts · 17 votes
    9y

    I was also trying to compile a list using MelissaDATA just last night & I was wondering the same things... in addition to wondering if I was selecting the correct criteria (most helpful for what we're wanting/needing). 

    @Benjamin Barredo, were you ever able to come up with anything on these questions about MelissaDATA? 

    I also tried to pay using PayPal & that wouldn't go through either. I thought perhaps they just didn't like me actually trying to use their discount they flashed at me when I first created an account. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.