Ideas for Building your Wholesaling Buyer's List

Most Popular Reply

Wholesaler · Orlando, FL · Member since 2008 · 111 posts · 251 votes
17y

I would change one thing if you do not have access to the mls.

I go down to the courthouse once a week and look at all the new recorded deeds. If the mailing address does not match the physical address, they become a target.

I then call them and ask if they are interested in being on my buyers list. I also send them a postcard asking them to go to my web site and sign up for my wholesale buyers list.

These are real players who are buying today. Not someone who just went to a seminar.

See this reply in the discussion

9 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Investor · North Central Arkansas · Member since 2009 · 509 posts · 178 votes
    17y

    That's a great article and a must read for anyone looking to Wholesale.

    Jeff

  • Altus, OK · Member since 2008 · 2k+ posts · 690 votes
    17y

    I'm always looking for ways to increase my buyers list.

  • Residential Real Estate Broker · Payson, AZ · Member since 2009 · 3k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    17y

    I think Stephani Rocks! and she knows what she's talking about.

  • Real Estate Investor · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2009 · 161 posts · 46 votes
    17y

    Love Steph!!

    She has some great ideas, and she dosen't hold anything back!!! go vist the costa rica chica and check out her blog!! Some good stuff there...

  • Real Estate Investor · Delaware · Member since 2008 · 158 posts · 10 votes
    17y

    Nice article. I hadn't heard anyone else talking about #2, cash sales, before. Thanks for sharing.

  • Real Estate Investor · Chicago, IL · Member since 2009 · 31 posts · 0 votes
    17y

    Thanks Stephanie for those great ideas! I'll be putting those to use!!!

    Tara

  • Real Estate Investor · Jacksonville, FL · Member since 2009 · 49 posts · 5 votes
    17y

    Great article. Thanks!

  • Wholesaler · Orlando, FL · Member since 2008 · 111 posts · 251 votes
    17y

    I would change one thing if you do not have access to the mls.

    I go down to the courthouse once a week and look at all the new recorded deeds. If the mailing address does not match the physical address, they become a target.

    I then call them and ask if they are interested in being on my buyers list. I also send them a postcard asking them to go to my web site and sign up for my wholesale buyers list.

    These are real players who are buying today. Not someone who just went to a seminar.

  • Real Estate Investor · Kahuku, HI · Member since 2009 · 148 posts · 25 votes
    16y

    Good post

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.