Investors/Buyers in Orlando Florida

Investors/Buyers in Orlando Florida

Deltona, FL · Member since 2016 · 18 posts · 2 votes

I am looking to connect, network with Investors / Buyers in Central Florida. Investors reach out to me, lets sit down, shake hands and work together to get deals done.

1Reply
10 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Professional · Clermont, FL · Member since 2014 · 23 posts · 14 votes
    10y

    Hi, Michael!  Local REIAs (Real Estate Investment Associations) are a great place to meet local investors in person, network, and find great opportunities!  I recommend Central Florida Realty Investors (CFRI) as they cover your region plus several surrounding areas.

    Feel free to reach out to me directly if you'd like more information.

    Good luck, and happy investing!

  • Deltona, FL · Member since 2016 · 18 posts · 2 votes
    10y

    Awesome Brian!

    Thanks for the tip.

  • Investor · Orlando, FL · Member since 2016 · 1k+ posts · 780 votes
    10y

    Hi MIchael, I am a wholesaler in Orlando and I am setting up a local BP meeting so we all can meet with each other and see what each person is doing in real estate. Even if you are newbee, then this meeting will help you get in contact with lots of other investors in one place. Hope to see you there. 

    Sept. 28, 2016 6:30 PM at 439 Lake Howell Rd, Maitland FL 32751. Click here to register:

    https://www.biggerpockets.com/forums/521/topics/35...

  • Deltona, FL · Member since 2016 · 18 posts · 2 votes
    10y

    Hi Stephen I look forward to meeting you there.

    Thank you for the invite.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.