Kansas City Cash Buyers?

Kansas City Cash Buyers?

Wholesaler · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2016 · 22 posts · 4 votes

Not to sure if this is allowed, but I'm trying to find the best way to locate cash buyers in Kansas City?  I'm coming across some Rental Properties but not too sure how to connect them with Investors who want Rental Properties with tenants in place .

Any Suggestions? 

0Reply
11 views

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Services · Olathe, KS · Member since 2015 · 329 posts · 57 votes
    10y

    I can help.  I've got a couple. Hope this is allowed :)

  • Real Estate Broker · Leawood, KS · Member since 2013 · 150 posts · 23 votes
    10y

    @Teesha A. I have a few....feel free to PM any you have.  Thanks! 

  • Gordon CuffePro Member
    Investor · Roseville, CA · Member since 2009 · 1k+ posts · 583 votes
    10y

    Send them my way. I am a cash buyer. Send me a direct message 

  • Rental Property Investor · Independence, MO · Member since 2013 · 92 posts · 37 votes
    10y

    please let me know if you find anything in Independence! Thanks

  • Turnkey Investment Provider · Kansas City, MO · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 116 votes
    10y

    I am also looking for cash buyers and have large inventory. 

    Thanks

  • Andrew SyriosPro Member
    Moderator
    Residential Real Estate Investor · Kansas City, MO · Member since 2014 · 10k+ posts · 5k+ votes
    10y

    Go the local REIA and network there, you'll find plenty of investors to add to your list. Here's their website: http://www.marei.org/

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.