How to get leads from Buyers and Sellers

Most Popular Reply

Wholesaler · New York City, NY · Member since 2012 · 13 posts · 6 votes
14y

I really enjoyed reading this article. Thank you so much for posting it up. Very insightful for someone like me who is just getting started.

See this reply in the discussion

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Professional · Salt Lake City, UT · Member since 2010 · 608 posts · 163 votes
    15y

    I thought this was a great article and was worth it getting to the top of the forum again.

  • Wholesaler · New York City, NY · Member since 2012 · 13 posts · 6 votes
    14y

    I really enjoyed reading this article. Thank you so much for posting it up. Very insightful for someone like me who is just getting started.

  • Joshua D.Pro Member
    OP
    BiggerPockets Founder · HI · Member since 2008 · 16k+ posts · 5k+ votes
    14y

    Thanks guys. I'm glad you found it to be valuable.

  • Mobile Home Investor · Spanaway, WA · Member since 2008 · 1k+ posts · 578 votes
    14y

    Check with Property Management companies to see if they have Sellers looking to sell properties.

    Attend REI groups for both Buyers & Sellers.

    Search Facebook for local investors.

  • Wholesaler · New York City, NY · Member since 2012 · 13 posts · 6 votes
    14y

    Dale,

    I will, without a doubt, look into those resources. Thank you for the suggestions.

    Juan

  • Real Estate Investor · Audubon, PA · Member since 2009 · 13k+ posts · 8k+ votes
    14y

    Crazy as it sounds, last week I got a seller lead on one of my "For Rent" signs. Not sure if there's a deal to be had or not, but it was a lead.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.