Redfin / Rent.com seems like a waste for LTR rental

Redfin / Rent.com seems like a waste for LTR rental

Member since 2020 · 18 posts · 6 votes

Just letting others know my experience. I have my LTR SFH listed on the Zillow network, for $29.99, and also paid the $99 to list through Redfin, which is Rent.com. I've had at least 30 inquiries/messages from Zillow in the few weeks I've had listed, compared to 5 total views on Rent.com and 1 inquiry. I will save my ad money in the future and not list on Rent.com, at least for this asset type in this market.

2Reply
54 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Broker · New York, NY · Member since 2020 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    3y

    Hey @Chris Troutman thanks for sharing - you might also want to try FB marketplace as a lot of renters use that for finding housing. 

  • Member since 2020 · 18 posts · 6 votes
    3y

    Thanks @Mohammed Rahman, I am on FB as well, and probably listed on there later than I should have. I have gotten some good leads from FB, but its also frustrating to continually respond to "Is this still available" and then get no further response.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.