How to find out yearly real estate agent production for a county?

How to find out yearly real estate agent production for a county?

Specialist · Fort Washington, PA · Member since 2018 · 16 posts · 7 votes

I am looking to analyze real estate agent production in specific counties across the country. I have looked at tax assessor websites, zillow, redfin, etc. and cannot seem to find a good answer. Has anyone ever analyzed something like this? I appreciate any advice!!

0Reply
51 views

Most Popular Reply

Specialist · Riverside, CA · Member since 2015 · 6k+ posts · 3k+ votes
7y

@Ryan Siwinski not that I know of for an entire county. You could make friends with a realtor in the county in question or just pony up to buy the data from MLS, core logic etc.

See this reply in the discussion

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Specialist · Riverside, CA · Member since 2015 · 6k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    7y

    @Ryan Siwinski are you trying to find numbers for individuals or for the market as a whole, if for a market as a whole your answers lie in the MLS, if individual your answers lie with Zillow and the MLS

  • Specialist · Fort Washington, PA · Member since 2018 · 16 posts · 7 votes
    7y

    @Aaron K. Market as a whole. Unfortunately I do not have realtor access to the MLS. Are there any work arounds to obtain similar data?

  • Specialist · Riverside, CA · Member since 2015 · 6k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    7y

    @Ryan Siwinski not that I know of for an entire county. You could make friends with a realtor in the county in question or just pony up to buy the data from MLS, core logic etc.

  • Rental Property Investor · Columbus, OH · Member since 2015 · 109 posts · 97 votes
    7y

    There isn't anywhere I'm aware of that would show all real estate agent activity in a county. The local MLS would be the place to go for REALTOR® data but that won't include all real estate agents. County auditor sites will show all market activity but will include off-market sales.

    Would love to know if you figure out a work-around!

  • Specialist · Fort Washington, PA · Member since 2018 · 16 posts · 7 votes
    7y

    @Amanda Roderick Thanks for the reply! I was checking into the assessor website and ran in to a road block. I am going to talk with someone tomorrow to figure it out. I will stay tuned with you when I get a solution!!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.