Cashflow even after you hire property manager for STR?

Cashflow even after you hire property manager for STR?

Member since 2023 · 38 posts · 29 votes

Hi everyone!

I want to invest in STR.

However, given my circumstances, I will not be able to manage STR on my own. I will need to hire a property manager who charge upwards of 20%.
Do you think STR will still cashflow positive after hiring property manager? Any folks who have experience with property managers, please comment. Thanks! 

0Reply
25 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Melanie P.Pro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Member since 2023 · 1k+ posts · 922 votes
    2y

    Potentially. You'll have to buy a winning unit in a winning location and give it the most wonderful decorations and furnishings. Then MAYBE you'll make some money, but probably not until year two, at least.

  • Member since 2023 · 38 posts · 29 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Melanie P.:

    Potentially. You'll have to buy a winning unit in a winning location and give it the most wonderful decorations and furnishings. Then MAYBE you'll make some money, but probably not until year two, at least.

    Yes that’s what even I think and numbers say! 
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.