Natrona Heights, PA · Member since 2016 · 36 posts · 16 votes
Hi everyone, I have spent the last five years trying to find a real estate CPA but with every interview I find that the CPAs involved in real estate charge thousands and thousands of dollars just to start with them. I have four single family homes and look to expand. I would like to have guidance on using a virtual mailbox and obviously minimizing my tax burden but I can’t seem to find anyone who seems to have my best interest in my, and it’s hard to find a CPA with the character of wanting to help me grow verses just charging extremely high rates without laying out how this will help me grow my wealth. Does anyone have any referrals of a great CPA fit for me as I travel the country working as a traveling physical therapist? Is that just the price we have to pay or are there amazing CPAs, who know real estate, willing to meet us where we are at? Thank you all so much for any and all help! Also, has anyone else had these same troubles?
You may be looking for a CPA in real estate expertise, but have you considered exceptional Bookkeeping professionals, with real estate as their niche. We are well equipped to help you with your goals, find tax relief, and be compliant in all areas as you expand your investments. Many Bookkeeping professionals are also tax professionals, and can offer tax solutions as you grow your business.
Regarding your virtual mailbox, here is an excellent website that highly recommends this for business owners who are not always home. https://www.taxconnections.com...
They suggest Traveling Mail as your virtual mailbox: https://travelingmailbox.com/?ref=163) It starts at $15/mo.
To find a very competent Bookkeeping Professional please search this website: https://dba.org/directory/
I hope this helps you. BYW, I'm a retired PT, and now a bookkeeper and tax professional.
Unfortunately, as your portfolio expands so does the amount of tax work required to be in compliance with the IRS. Our services always create an ROI for our clients, when we onboard new ones we always explain the path to growth and always try to find a middle ground. Feel free to reach out!