looking for a first property for investment in indianapolis

Most Popular Reply

Nick GiulioniPro Member
Rental Property Investor · Carmel, IN · Member since 2016 · 1k+ posts · 615 votes
4y

Hi Yohanes, welcome to real estate industry! I have started my real estate journey here in Indianapolis. Now, I have more than a hundred doors. I would love to help/share my experiences and chat with you more if you're interested.

See this reply in the discussion

16 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Nick GiulioniPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Carmel, IN · Member since 2016 · 1k+ posts · 615 votes
    4y

    Hi Yohanes, welcome to real estate industry! I have started my real estate journey here in Indianapolis. Now, I have more than a hundred doors. I would love to help/share my experiences and chat with you more if you're interested.

  • Investor · San Rafael · Member since 2020 · 376 posts · 274 votes
    4y

    Hi @Yohanes Udjiawan, welcome and congratulations on doing the work! While we do not have properties in Indianapolis, we have some in Northwest Indiana and other parts of the Midwest.

    I still remember when we got started and am happy to share any and all resources we used and still successfully share with people getting started.

    Please do not hesitate to reach out and DM me, happy to help!

  • Member since 2022 · 6 posts · 2 votes
    4y
    Quote from @Nick Giulioni:

    Hi Yohanes, welcome to real estate industry! I have started my real estate journey here in Indianapolis. Now, I have more than a hundred doors. I would love to help/share my experiences and chat with you more if you're interested.


     Hi Nick, Thankyou so much for your advice, I would love to chat with you.

  • Specialist · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2021 · 312 posts · 282 votes
    4y

    Indy is my home base. Great market to invest, but like everything else right now, it take some patience to find a good deal. 

  • Member since 2022 · 2 posts · 1 vote
    4y
    Quote from @Nick Giulioni:

    Hi Yohanes, welcome to real estate industry! I have started my real estate journey here in Indianapolis. Now, I have more than a hundred doors. I would love to help/share my experiences and chat with you more if you're interested.

    Im a newbie as well and would appreciate if you share some tips. Ill be relocating to orlando, FL in a couple of months.

  • Member since 2022 · 6 posts · 2 votes
    4y
  • Nick GiulioniPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Carmel, IN · Member since 2016 · 1k+ posts · 615 votes
    4y
    Quote from @Danish Younus:
    Quote from @Nick Giulioni:

    Hi Yohanes, welcome to real estate industry! I have started my real estate journey here in Indianapolis. Now, I have more than a hundred doors. I would love to help/share my experiences and chat with you more if you're interested.

    Im a newbie as well and would appreciate if you share some tips. Ill be relocating to orlando, FL in a couple of months.


     Hi Danish, yeah, I'd love to help in any way possible. Let's be thorough on what help do you need. I'd be glad to chat with you more.

  • Member since 2022 · 2 posts · 1 vote
    4y
    Quote from @Nick Giulioni:
    Quote from @Danish Younus:
    Quote from @Nick Giulioni:

    Hi Yohanes, welcome to real estate industry! I have started my real estate journey here in Indianapolis. Now, I have more than a hundred doors. I would love to help/share my experiences and chat with you more if you're interested.

    Im a newbie as well and would appreciate if you share some tips. Ill be relocating to orlando, FL in a couple of months.


     Hi Danish, yeah, I'd love to help in any way possible. Let's be thorough on what help do you need. I'd be glad to chat with you more.

    Hi Nick, ill schedule a call with you from your website. Thank you
  • Floyd FajardoPro Member
    Investor · Member since 2020 · 25 posts · 13 votes
    4y
    Quote from @Yohanes Udjiawan:

    Hi, I am a newbie in this property investment property, I am looking for a property just for rental in Indianapolis. I got one property at Garden city , is it a good place to invest. Thankyou


     I'm an out-of-state investor, investing in Indy. Would love to connect!

  • Investor · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2021 · 81 posts · 24 votes
    4y

    From research, Indy a great place to invest, we live here as well. I'd do a search for Indy wholesalers so you can get put on their list and maybe connect with some boots on the ground that you can trust! Good luck! 

  • Gloria N GearBusiness Member
    Realtor · Indianapolis IN · Member since 2018 · 464 posts · 339 votes
    4y

    Hi @Yohanes Udjiawan

    I would love to have a conversation with you.  I am an investor in Indy and have a business helping out of state investors looking in this area.

  • Member since 2022 · 6 posts · 2 votes
    4y

    Hi @Gloria N Gear, sure. Thankyou somuch.

  • Rental Property Investor · CA · Member since 2020 · 70 posts · 20 votes
    4y

    I'm flying there this weekend and looking to connect/meetup with investors, realtors.

  • Mike D'ArrigoPro Member
    Turn key provider · San Jose, CA · Member since 2010 · 4k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    4y

    @Yohanes Udjiawan Indianapolis is an excellent market when you know the area and buy in the right neighborhoods. I strongly advise sticking to better class of properties in at least upper C and B class neighborhoods. 

  • Member since 2022 · 6 posts · 2 votes
    4y
    Quote from @Himanshu Singh:

    I'm flying there this weekend and looking to connect/meetup with investors, realtors.


     Hi Singh, glad to here that and good luck 

  • Member since 2022 · 6 posts · 2 votes
    4y
    Quote from @Mike D'Arrigo:

    @Yohanes Udjiawan Indianapolis is an excellent market when you know the area and buy in the right neighborhoods. I strongly advise sticking to better class of properties in at least upper C and B class neighborhoods. 

    Hi @Mike D'Arrigo, thankyou somuch and will look for it

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.