Involved In Real Estate · Pennsylvania Furnace, PA · Member since 2013 · 54 posts · 7 votes
Ahh, it is so good to be back on here. In case anyone missed me I have been completely off the grid for the last 2 months. In that time everything was placed on hold until I finished school, which I did, and got my RE License 2 weeks ago. Some say it's good for investing, some say not worth the time, but my wife and I figured that since we plan on spending the rest of our lives in RE anyways, why not. Great moral support from Brandon Turner during the process also!!
I got a job with an awesome broker that is shaking up the system a little and I am doing my first open house next Thurs. The first acquisition we were working on, well, were still working on it. Man is it a bugger. Admin crap all over it. But the numbers are still good so it's worth the battle.
Just wanted to say Hi and express my current success. I sure missed you guys & gals. Glad to be back on here. And I see I have quite a few podcast to catch up on. Joshua Dorkin & Brandon keeping us learnin!!
Investor · Maui, HI · Member since 2009 · 13k+ posts · 3k+ votes
13y
Glad to have you back! Also, we recently made a new guide to help people how to use BP for their business, called "Using BiggerPockets to Grow Your Business" - definitely check it out - it should help with your Real Estate Agent business!
And hey - have you read 'The Million Dollar Real Estate Agent" yet? I hear it's good.