Real Estate Consultant · Fayetteville, NC · Member since 2017 · 151 posts · 144 votes
Investment Info:
Large multi-family (5+ units) buy & hold investment in Macomb.
Purchase price: $290,000
I have been able to purchase 10 student rental units using the BRRRR method. Finding off market deals through a wholesaler is the key. Cashflow is excellent.
What made you interested in investing in this type of deal?
Looking to diversify my portfolio geographically. I already had a presence in a local market near by, so it was an easy progression.
How did you find this deal and how did you negotiate it?
A friend and business partner was already in the market and shared his point of contact.
How did you finance this deal?
I was able to use a revolving line of credit to front the purchase and rehab. I am currently going through the refinance process to recoup my capital and pay off those lines of credit.