Wholesale (Fayetteville, NC)

Wholesale (Fayetteville, NC)

Leroy WilliamsPro Member
Member since 2019 · 14 posts · 7 votes

Investment Info:

Single-family residence wholesale investment in Fayetteville.

Purchase price: $28,000
Cash invested: $1

Owner was frustrated with squatters occupying the property and no money to rehab. Owner also had a small mortgage and was tired of making a payment on a property that was degrading. I came up with a solution to purchase the property and provide cash to the owner. Assigned the property to a young deserving family with a construction background.

What made you interested in investing in this type of deal?

Wholesaling is my alternate business strategy. I primarily use to fund my rehab deals or other creative acquisition strategies.

How did you find this deal and how did you negotiate it?

Cold call

How did you finance this deal?

N/A

How did you add value to the deal?

Provided the owner a solution to his financial burden.

What was the outcome?

$4000 assignment fee.

Lessons learned? Challenges?

Slight title resolution issue.

Did you work with any real estate professionals (agents, lenders, etc.) that you'd recommend to others?

No

3Reply
19 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Augusta GA and Fayetteville, NC · Member since 2018 · 124 posts · 86 votes
    6y

    Leroy, 

    Thanks for sharing this! I just got my first off-market deal under contract last night and would love to pick your brain on the details of your transaction! Congratulations on the assignment fee!

  • Leroy WilliamsPro Member
    OP
    Member since 2019 · 14 posts · 7 votes
    5y

    Justin,

    Thanks. I'm always available to offer my perspective. Typically my aquisition strategy is subject to or creative finance, but I will wholesale a few depending on the circumstance and certain variables.

    By the way...congratulations to you too.

    Leroy (Will)

  • Member since 2019 · 11 posts · 2 votes
    5y

    Hey @Leroy Williams I'm looking at deals in the Fayetteville Market.

    Over 1k SQFT

    Under 100k

    Has to have at least 25% equity value add to the property.

    Non-headache area.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.