What's the norm that a property is usually sold - Wholesale?

What's the norm that a property is usually sold - Wholesale?

Alexandria, VA · Member since 2012 · 25 posts · 1 vote

I have a GREAT Investment deal in Emporia, VA and I'm getting hits but no takers!! Who wouldn't want to buy two houses for the price of ONE???? The marketing is in tune, but I just don't know.

0Reply
17 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Investor · Burlington, VT · Member since 2010 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    13y

    Not knowing about the properties, first guess is the numbers are off - priced too high, needed repairs greater estimated, etc. If it was a "great" deal, there would be takers.

    Mind posting some of the details so others can chime in?

    Thanks,

    Tom

  • Rental Property Investor · Mercer Island, WA · Member since 2008 · 22k+ posts · 14k+ votes
    13y

    Terri D. its OK to post a few details, but don't turn this into an ad for the properties. That would need to go into the Marketplace.

    As Tom S. says, if you're getting lookers but no takers, its almost certainly price.

  • Real Estate Agent · Milwaukee County, WI · Member since 2009 · 3k+ posts · 525 votes
    13y

    maybe also the location

  • Involved In Real Estate · Pennsylvania Furnace, PA · Member since 2013 · 54 posts · 7 votes
    13y

    I agree that having details would help us evaluate your situation a little better. Again, could be the price. I would also think maybe separating them might make it better. ie. if you have 2 for $50k as a deal, maybe list them for $30 each on separate listings.

    Thomas

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.