[Calc Review] My first BRRRR. Please help me analyze this deal

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Greater Boston Area · Member since 2018 · 258 posts · 105 votes
    7y

    @Ankur Agarwal cash flow looks strong, but you have $400k input as the closing costs and this is throwing off your CoCROI. I’d be curious to see what that turns out to be once the closing costs are corrected. Also, the vacancy seems a bit low, I usually shoot for 8-10%.

    I’d correct the closing costs and re-upload. Happy to provide feedback then.

  • Rental Property Investor · San Francisco, CA · Member since 2018 · 5 posts · 1 vote
    7y

    @Robert Leonard Here's the fixed report View Report

    Less vacancy should be an advantage in case of multi-family properties no?

    Also, the property is in Bay Area - California so vacancies are generally lower.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.