Investment in Sacramento - Folsom area

Investment in Sacramento - Folsom area

CA · Member since 2013 · 221 posts · 30 votes

Hello

Is anyone here who is investing in Sacramento area or near Folsom area ? 

@Account Closed I am back to CA but big thanks to you for giving me those tips on investment and I did couple of investment out of state actually. Now that I am back but living in Sacramento area. Let me know if you know anyone who is investing in this area, I like to meet them and get more understanding about the area and return in this economy. 

Thanks

Pete

1Reply
31 views

Most Popular Reply

Jo-Ann LapinPro Member
Loan Officer · Tustin, CA · Member since 2015 · 3k+ posts · 713 votes
8y

I have some referral for you. You are welcome to pm me.

See this reply in the discussion

10 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Northern, CA · Member since 2012 · 5k+ posts · 5k+ votes
    8y

    I don’t personally have any rentals in Folsom but a good friend of mine does and he gets a ton of very qualified applicants whenever he has a vacancy. Lots of demand for nice properties there. Like 30 calls in a matter of a couple days, so he can be selective. Good market for rentals if you can get one a decent price. 

  • Jo-Ann LapinPro Member
    Loan Officer · Tustin, CA · Member since 2015 · 3k+ posts · 713 votes
    8y

    I have some referral for you. You are welcome to pm me.

  • Rental Property Investor · San Ramon, CA · Member since 2017 · 350 posts · 611 votes
    8y

    @Pete Tam I have a group of folks who invest in Sac area from city center to El Dorado county.  Some flip (including my self) and some buy and hold multi units,  Some are beginners and some are seasoned investors who are starting to invest in Sac area.  

  • Investor · Antelope, CA · Member since 2014 · 90 posts · 29 votes
    8y
    Pete Tam Hi! I’m here in Sacramento! Let me know how I can be of help! I’ll send you a friend request.
  • CA · Member since 2013 · 221 posts · 30 votes
    8y

    Thank you  @Attila Bertalan @Paul Choi @Jo-Ann Lapin @Kyle J. for your quick response. I will reach out to you individually to get more details. 

    Thanks

  • Rental Property Investor · Livermore, CA · Member since 2015 · 29 posts · 9 votes
    8y
    Hi Pete. I invested in a single family home in Folsom two years ago and can give you some numbers if you’d like. I am still looking for deals in the Folsom/Roseville area but I’m still a newbie and a fairly conservative investor. Anyways, shoot me a message if you are interested. Cheers!
  • Real Estate Agent · Orlando, FL · Member since 2015 · 126 posts · 74 votes
    8y
    I live in Folsom and own a rental property here as well. I got very qualified applicants within a few days. The renters take care of everything, pay all utilities and hired a gardener. There is very little rental inventory available, but the CoC returns are lower. However, the stability of the tenant class and desirability of the area make for a lower risk investment as well. That said, I may decide to 1031 exchange the rental at some point to something that cash flows better. Let me know if you need any other insights
  • Investor · San Jose, CA · Member since 2012 · 2k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    8y

    @Pete Tam,

    I don't know who said this "but to get ahead, you have to get started" and you did just that. Congrats regardless of where the properties are located.

    I've moved miles ahead and learned a ton since the last time we talked. Never stop learning and living is my motto now. I don't know anyone in Sac to recommend to you unfortunately. 

    Good luck with your RE endeavors there. I may to learn from you once I expand to investing in the Sac market. Stay hungry; stay foolish.

    Cheers!

    Minh

  • Investor · El Dorado Hills, CA · Member since 2012 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    8y
    I work in Folsom quite a bit and have a few good off Market flip prospects if you are interested. Higher end homes in American River Canyon North with 6 figure profit potential. For rentals, It’s tough to make the numbers work.
  • CA · Member since 2013 · 221 posts · 30 votes
    8y

    @Joe Bertolino Thanks for your message. I will drop you a note. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.