Investment Opportunity in Boca Raton, FL ($1million+)

Investment Opportunity in Boca Raton, FL ($1million+)

Miami, FL · Member since 2016 · 7 posts · 2 votes

Hi,

I'm a real estate agent in South Florida and have a lead on a property that would be a great flip for an experienced investor in the Boca/Delray area. Comps for this property range between 1.8-2.3m. Property purchase price would be somewhere between 1-1.2million. Needs lots of TLC. Property is waterfront with access to the ocean. 

If any investors are interested, please reach out to me for more details. 

If this isn't the right place to post this - please excuse my post and let me know so I can remove.

Thanks

0Reply
6 views

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Melvin ListBusiness Member
    Lender · Tampa, FL · Member since 2016 · 1k+ posts · 381 votes
    9y

    @Pablo Vignolo can you send me the details.  I have a player down there.

    C2 Financial
  • Flipper/Rehabber · Atlanta, GA & S. FL · Member since 2009 · 115 posts · 16 votes
    9y
    Is the seller willing to finance the purchase price?
  • Investor · west palm beach, FL · Member since 2010 · 5 posts · 1 vote
    9y

    Hi Pablo.   Please send me whatever details you have.  I am looking for a larger project and may be interested.  Lets talk and see what we can figure out.  Thanks

  • Lake Worth, FL · Member since 2016 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    9y

    @Pablo Vignolo interested in details. I'm in that area   Thx

  • Miami, FL · Member since 2016 · 7 posts · 2 votes
    9y

    Sent you all details of it.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.