Will PA Allow Me To Receive My License For Real Estate?

Will PA Allow Me To Receive My License For Real Estate?

Pittsburgh, PA · Member since 2016 · 18 posts · 4 votes
I have taken and completed my proper coursework to take my exam for licensure. I have felonies involving firearms and drug charges and I am still currently on parole. Will the Pennsylvania real estate commission allow me to get my license?
0Reply
6 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent/Investor · Peoria, AZ · Member since 2016 · 2k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    9y

    Can't say for sure yes or no, but they will allow you to apply but will require the information related to each conviction as well as a letter from the probation office among other things. You can find the requirements here.

  • Jean BolgerPro Member
    Aurora, CO · Member since 2012 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    9y

    The surest way to find this out is probably from the  PA real estate commission website. I'm surprised that info wasn't in your coursework, though. In Colorado the answer would be no, although they do allow you to apply for exceptions for minor convictions.

  • Pittsburgh, PA · Member since 2016 · 18 posts · 4 votes
    9y

    Thank you for the help

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.